This one-day intensive training course will help you master the intricacies of this essential digital imaging tool for professional photographers.
This course will help you create or modify digital images with a wide range of professional, fully customisable tools, paint options and artistic brushes.
With just one day of concentrated training, you can learn the tools and techniques that will help you get the most from this feature rich package.
Whether you want to learn the latest features in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5, or even if you are still using a version as old as Adobe Photoshop 7 this intensive one-day course will teach you all you need to know. You can download a 30 day trial version of the latest version of Adobe Dreamweaver from Adobe.com
This is not some dry "chalk-and-talk" day. This course is 100% HOT - that's 100% Hands On Training. You will learn by actually working with the software. You will complete challenging exercises taking existing images and modifying them using the range of powerful tools.
As with all our courses, the content can be customised to suit you, your staff and your project. So if you have your own images that need to be corrected or manipulated, the they would make excellent learning aids. Like all our courses, the instructor is an professional consultant, with years of real world experience.
- Understand the Adobe Photoshop interface.
- Correct colour balance and adjust lighting for digital photographs.
- Crop, re-size and distort images.
- Straightening up photos taken or scanned at an angle.
- Correcting distortion caused by unusual camera angles or create unusual camera angle distortion effects from ordinary pictures.
- Sharpening blurred photographs.
- Repairing old, damaged or torn photographs.
- Correcting colour casts and colour imbalances
- Using Levels
- Using Curves
- Using Filters
- To correct a blurred Photo
- To artificially create blurring
- To add fake sunsets, fake rain and fake fog to photos
- Using different effects for artistic interpretation:
- Sepia tint
- Black and white
- Soft focus effects for portraits
- Create “line drawings” or oil or water colour “paintings” from photographs
- Adding text to an image
- Combining several images to create realistic montages
- Using different file formats for different media:
- Web pages
- PowerPoint presentations
- “Airbrushing” and re-touching techniques for photographs of people :
- virtual weight loss
- digital face cosmetic surgery
- pixel based cosmetic dentistry
- Transparent areas of an image and using alpha-channels for web images
- Using to Layers in Photoshop compositions
- Working with Layers
- Creating, deleting, moving and re-ordering Layers
- Grouping Layers
- Merging Layers
- Layer masks
- Applying layer Masks
- Disabling Layers Masks
- Deleting Layer Masks
- Editing Layer Masks
- Creating Clipping Masks
- Understanding Adjustment Layers
- For Levels
- Hue and Saturation
- Brightness and Darkness
Costs for ONE DAY Adobe Photoshop CS6 Training Course presented at your offices, for different size groups of people.
1 Person = £330
2 People = £640
3 People = £930
4 People = £1200
5 People = £1450
6 People = £1680
All prices are in UK pounds sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%
With only 2 people, on-site courses becomes very cost effective. Especially when compared to sending people away to an anonymous centre, miles from your office. Like all our courses, it can be customized to suit you, your staff and your project.
For larger groups - more than 6 people - call us now on 0845 458 8343 for favourable deals on larger groups.
And like all our courses and consultancy it comes with a 100% Guarantee of Satisfaction.
Contact Us now or phone 0845 458 8343 to find out when you can have this course presented at your offices.
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
The (photoshop) training was very accessible and the support material was very good. It met all our needs for manipulating images for the web and for our printed brochures. It has also helped us when setting up our image library.
by Estelle Price . on
- Rated 5 stars