Advance Training and Consultancy Ltd. is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Matt Walker-Wilson, made the course fun and learnable at the same time. When I had a problem Matt would explain and tell in detail why the problem occured and how to fix the problem. I also found the course material well organised and understandable. Therefore the course a ...more
by Roger Hanson - Survey Programmer. on
- Rated 5 stars